Bought one to go with the new Givi panniers on the Stelvio (they come with a spare lock so you can put it in a Givi Top Box )
Box which appears visually identical to the GIVI item (cost under £100 new from Lings ) bar the mounts and having Triumph on the lid .
I was aware of the mounting being slightly different and it is correct (the rear mount is 20 mm further back on the base of the box ) I left it alone and instead moved the front mounts on the GIVI plate 20mm forward . This solves the mounting issue BUT the lock assembly is different and Triumph use a smaller diameter lock with a completely different fixing method .
Triumph only sell a matched set of three lock barrels and keys for panniers (or supply them with a new bike coded to the ignition) and they are well in excess of £60 from a Triumph dealer and it means my panniers and top box would have mismatched keys .
Givi sell the complete lock and upper assembly that holds the lid shut and incorporates the lock ( GIVI Z8024MR ) it is available but includes the locks and keys which I do not need .
As a temporary fix I took the upper lock assembly off the Trekker Outback 58 litre top box on my GSA , swapped in the spare lock that came with panniers and then fitted the assembly into the Triumph (GIVI ) box.
I will find either a damaged box over the winter to cannibalise for the required parts or bite the bullet and buy the genuine GIVI part which is less than £40 .
Even then it will still be a cheap top box coming in at less than £140

