Carb rebuild kits

er-minio

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
10,782
Reaction score
3,804
Location
London/Rome
I think I have to clean and rebuild the carb on my DRZ as it keeps peeing petrol is the engine is not running.
E10 petrol must have fucked it up a bit.

Where do you guys buy the kits?

There is a very wide selection on eBay and other online vendors, but some of the prices are suspiciously low and, while saving some money is always welcome, I do not want to end up with crappy non-fitting parts from unknown vendors.

It's a Keihin FCR 39.

IMG_2835.jpg
 
I just used a carb rebuild kit off eBay for my GSX600F, can’t recall which seller but they make big deal of saying UK Stock in their advert.
Main and primary jets, plus slide needles were all the wrong sizes and I ended up with a refund. I used the float needles and seats as they were good, plus the screws that came with it. There’s no way of knowing if any of the rubber parts are up to the job of dealing with modern petrol.
I think I’ll use Robinsons for anything like this again.
 
I think I have to clean and rebuild the carb on my DRZ as it keeps peeing petrol is the engine is not running.
E10 petrol must have fucked it up a bit.

Where do you guys buy the kits?

There is a very wide selection on eBay and other online vendors, but some of the prices are suspiciously low and, while saving some money is always welcome, I do not want to end up with crappy non-fitting parts from unknown vendors.

It's a Keihin FCR 39.

View attachment 536945
Try these people
 


Back
Top Bottom