For Sale Carpuride w602bs

MRDDD

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Sep 26, 2019
Messages
399
Reaction score
122
Location
Everywhere
Carpuride w602bs
It says that this item is not suitable for the r1250rt has anyone used one on there bike and just operated without using the wonder wheel
 
Carpuride w602bs
It says that this item is not suitable for the r1250rt has anyone used one on there bike and just operated without using the wonder wheel
Loads of people have of course. It's like using your sat nav or mobile phone!
 
  • Like
Reactions: KJB
I use a Carpuride 702B on my 1250GSA just fine, it doesn't work with the wonder wheel , but I'd like to upgrade to the version that does (702 BS) sometime, mainly to zoom in & out on the map and I think it has auto brightness too which mine doesn't.
 
Carpuride w602bs
It says that this item is not suitable for the r1250rt has anyone used one on there bike and just operated without using the wonder wheel
Any Carpuride with "BS" in its title fits a BMW cradle and is compatible with the wonderwheel.

EDIT:
Apologies this does exclude the RT apparently
 
Carpuride w602bs
It says that this item is not suitable for the r1250rt has anyone used one on there bike and just operated without using the wonder wheel
It doesn’t fit the standard mount on the rt because it is too big
 
Any Carpuride with "BS" in its title fits a BMW cradle and is compatible with the wonderwheel.

EDIT:
Apologies this does exclude the RT apparently
When you go on there website it states it will not fit the rt
 
I use a Carpuride 702B on my 1250GSA just fine, it doesn't work with the wonder wheel , but I'd like to upgrade to the version that does (702 BS) sometime, mainly to zoom in & out on the map and I think it has auto brightness too which mine doesn't.
The seven won’t fit the rt as it hits the screen
 


Back
Top Bottom