Connected ride cradle / IPhone 18 Pro

Chasb

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 24, 2017
Messages
50
Reaction score
2
Location
Witney
Morning guys

I replace my iPhone every 4 years and just picked up my new iPhone 18 Pro over the weekend (replacing a 14 Pro).

Despite the BMW min/max specs, when I came to fit it into the Connected ride cradle this morning, because of the camera depth the bloody thing is too thick to fit into the groove if I use the BMW recommended orientation (charging socket to the right).

Turning it round the other way (sort of) fits, but I'm still nervous trusting the cradle to hold the phone in place and not sure yet if it'll charge successfully either.

Anyone else experienced this (1st world) problem or am I just worrying needlessly?

Cheers
Chas
 
I had same issues with cradle, ditched it in the end and got a Ridernav, so much better and no chance of damaging phone with vibrations.
 
I had same issues with cradle, ditched it in the end and got a Ridernav, so much better and no chance of damaging phone with vibrations.
I got 2 miles down the road before it looked like it was about to pop out, so took it off & stuck it in my jacket. Luckily, the Cardo still works with it off the cradle.
Going to use my old 14 in the cradle and link it to the 18 via personal hot spot 🤞
 


Back
Top Bottom