Cork Airport accommodation

ktompkins

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,
I am from Newfoundland, Canada. I will be flying into Cork airport and on my way to Browns Mills, Kinsale, where my bike is stored. My flight is suppose to arrive 23:45. It 's a bit late to head to Kinsale and the buses won't be running then. Any suggestions for reasonable accommodation near the airport?
Much appreciated,
Kelly

have stayed at the hotel across from the terminal but it was 7-8 years ago if theyre still operating

there is the international hotel which is 15 mins walk but there is a shuttle

travelodge north of airport near the N40

15 mins in a taxi

have stayed at the hotel across from the terminal but it was 7-8 years ago if theyre still operating

there is the international hotel which is 15 mins walk but there is a shuttle

travelodge north of airport near the N40

15 mins in a taxi

Ok. I will check these out. I was wondering about B&B's but didn't see much that was close.

Ok. I will check these out. I was wondering about B&B's but didn't see much that was close.

Cork is only 10 min from Cork Airport.

Try the Imperial Hotel in Cork town, great place, not a chain and helpful staff. Its max 15 min from the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cork is only 10 min from Cork Airport.

Try the Imperial Hotel in Cork town, great place, not a chain and helpful staff. Its max 15 min from the airport.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the help. I found an Airbnb close to Wellington Square (Magazine rd) Can't wait to get back to Ireland again!

Back
Top Bottom