All normal thenThere seemed to be road closures and long diversions all over the bloody place though

All normal thenThere seemed to be road closures and long diversions all over the bloody place though



Excellent, see you there Micky.Packed and ready .... hope to be there late afternoon. Hope to call via my local butchers for a couple of large award winning delicious pork pies en route
![]()

) Is that the road closure on the A44 starting where it forks left to Stow? Encountered that myself today.Minor updates to Saturday route for those that use MRA - there's a road closure at the start of the route we'll need to avoid so pin 3 is moved and I've added pin 13 to make sure I don't forget the Classic Motor Hub!
GPX attached as well
Was that where the A44 is closed where the road forks to the A424 to Stow (if coming from Fish Hill)? Encountered it myself today.Minor updates to Saturday route for those that use MRA - there's a road closure at the start of the route we'll need to avoid so pin 3 is moved and I've added pin 13 to make sure I don't forget the Classic Motor Hub!
GPX attached as well
Was that where the A44 is closed where the road forks to the A424 to Stow (if coming from Fish Hill)? Encountered it myself today.
Have downloaded the route and it comes out as107 miles.
I arrived at my digs, The Sun Inn in Hook Norton, about 2.45. I am about 1.5 miles away so will have to ride to you lot and stay off the beer until I get back to the Sun. No local taxi service, they have to come from Banbury and charge you accordingly and I don't fancy the walk on unlit roads.
See you all about 6.30.
I expect it’s resurfacing work as the closed section was falling apart.
I'll be joining you on your ride out tomorrow. Hoping to meet around point11, 12 or 13...then camping. I am bringing a little braai (BBQ). If you want a fire or ot cook, start gathering wood... I aim to bring some SA boerewors with ..