Cotswolds early Autumn weekend - incorporating UKMGer ! The Gate Hangs High - 2,3,4 October 26

It depends what time I get away and what time you guys start...I have Paul in my location services so can track him, but if you can let us know roughly what time all sets off, i'll aim accordingly. I'll be the one with 2 rollbags, sexy Stadler black jacket and not so gleaming Blue 1200R..
 
So far we have ....

i-VgqzWZM-L.jpg

i-N2KNSjt-L.jpg

i-ZPpvxTm-L.jpg


:beerjug:
 
Can you be a love and pop into a fishmonger’s on the way up and purchase a large Plaice.

Austin had a bit of a traumatic experience with his fish dinner last night ;) :D
Ye gods man. Fishmongers, last time I visited one of those was about 40 years ago. Do they even exist any more?
 
Back from the run safely, little old me felt well looked after, hidden amongst those ginormous adventure bikes.

A cracking day today, thanks to The Other Paul and to TJMouse for your efforts.

Great stops today, places that I’d not even heard of before CTL and The Classic Car Hub, ‘must see’ stops, if like me, you’ve never been before.

Anyway, here are some of my snaps from today.

IMG_6803.jpeg


IMG_6805.jpeg

IMG_6807.jpegIMG_6809.jpegIMG_6810.jpegIMG_6811.jpegIMG_6812.jpegIMG_6813.jpegIMG_6814.jpegIMG_6815.jpegIMG_6816.jpegIMG_6817.jpegIMG_6823.jpegIMG_6821.jpeg
 
Meanwhile I accepted the offer by Nigel, who owns the 'The Gate Hangs High' to run me up to the brewery as a gathering of steam engines was errr mmmm aaah gathering there :thumby:

Splendid service Nigel ... "Thank you"

i-X7qkpJQ-L.jpg

i-TStDpbM-L.jpg


i-cR2gZ3x-L.jpg


i-zgDHWC3-L.jpg


i-rS87r5R-L.jpg


i-DtN5FBs-L.jpg


i-FNhvTDq-L.jpg


i-Phsp3Rt-L.jpg


i-WhRBnZN-L.jpg


i-GtTkczf-L.jpg


Meanwhile, back at the campsite ...

Make and model (year is easy) ...

i-hzqWmZX-L.jpg


i-TjGTTXG-L.jpg


Old Rat and Bonnie get it together ...
i-kbLPbzW-L.jpg


More to come folks
:beerjug:

Edit ... Nigel from 'The Gate Hangs High' even came to pick me up. Thanks again Nigel :thumby:
 


Back
Top Bottom