DVLA auction - R130 OGS

SiRich

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
R130 OGS is in a current DVLA number plate auction, ending Tuesday 28th 3.40pm, up to £2300 ish already taking into account fees (ouch) thought it might be of interest to some of you guys with more moolah than sense. If not, nuffink to see here ;)

I was inspired to check GS13 BMW on the DVLA site. Seems it's on a 2019 R1250 GS.... :unsure:

That's forward thinking, GS14 BMW anyone?

R130 OGS is in a current DVLA number plate auction, ending Tuesday 28th 3.40pm, up to £2300 ish already taking into account fees (ouch) thought it might be of interest to some of you guys with more moolah than sense. If not, nuffink to see here ;)
Pretty useless unless you are going to massively miss space the plate in a motorcycle format.

Pretty useless unless you are going to massively miss space the plate in a motorcycle format.
I'd be putting it on a car format plate on the bike if was shelling that sort of money.

I would't be putting it anywhere for that sort of money. Spending money on a plastic number plate is madness. People who do that need help.

There only has to be ONE non GS owner that complains and it will be withdrawn so as to to offend anyone

Classed as a hate crime

I'd be putting it on a car format plate on the bike if was shelling that sort of money.
Which would STILL be illegal, even if spaced correctly.
Single line plate on a motorcycle using format of current plates is against condition and use regs.
Only way to have single line plate on a motorcycle is have a short registration like “ DC 10”

Which would STILL be illegal, even if spaced correctly.
Single line plate on a motorcycle using format of current plates is against condition and use regs.
Only way to have single line plate on a motorcycle is have a short registration like “ DC 10”
can't imagine you'd be hounded out of dodgeville for it, quick swap over mot time jobs a good un.

Sadly, you can be reported by police for the offence….and if reported three times ( I believe it’s three times) then the DVLA can/will remove the registration and you lose whatever money you spent on it….. no appeals allowed….it’s just gone.

So it’s not just a case of replace for mot…….it’s hope you dont get stopped and a FPN issued…
Use it, get stopped, lose it……. And lose the cash you paid for it…..not worth it IMHO.

Still not me .

But I did buy 747 for £210 then sell it a decade later for £5000.

I’ve also got 787 which is worth at least double what I paid for it …
So I got two numbers right.... vain fucker ;)

Still not me .

But I did buy 747 for £210 then sell it a decade later for £5000.

I’ve also got 787 which is worth at least double what I paid for it …
Was AR53Y not available ?

Back
Top Bottom