Free Bike Collect & Return

To be fair, my dealer collect and return each and every service - no charge.

It's about having the right dealer.

update
no response from DLovet. After contact with BMW UK they arranged for M&P to collect the bike and do the work (warranty item)
M&P initially quite cold on the arrangement but after being called by BMW things got going! dates for collection to be sent in due course
sting in tail is that this is a payable service normally however due to BMW mothership involvement in this case they are doing it for free
timescale not an issue as bike is tucked up in garage for the winter now anyway

update
no response from DLovet. After contact with BMW UK they arranged for M&P to collect the bike and do the work (warranty item)
M&P initially quite cold on the arrangement but after being called by BMW things got going! dates for collection to be sent in due course
sting in tail is that this is a payable service normally however due to BMW mothership involvement in this case they are doing it for free
timescale not an issue as bike is tucked up in garage for the winter now anyway
I wonder how much they would normally charge?

My old Dad booked his V70XC into his local (20 miles away) Volvo main dealer for some repair work and they wanted £60 for the C&D service

He'd normally drive it in there himself but they won't give him a courtesy car whilst his car is in for repair as he's 89 and their insurance only covers customer up to the age of 85 :blast

I wonder how much they would normally charge?

My old Dad booked his V70XC into his local (20 miles away) Volvo main dealer for some repair work and they wanted £60 for the C&D service

He'd normally drive it in there himself but they won't give him a courtesy car whilst his car is in for repair as he's 89 and their insurance only covers customer up to the age of 85 :blast
Will enquire when they call to arrange collect date!
It certainly is preferable to drop off and return which is a right faff!

Back
Top Bottom