Your bike's dashboard called. It wants an upgrade, not a pity party.*
Chigee AIO‑6 LTE — the smart riding system that makes your speedo look like it's still on dial‑up.
*RRP £829*
*YOU PAY £579 + postage*
*What's in the kit:*
*The Brain* — AIO‑6 LTE unit. CarPlay & Android Auto. IP69K, so it laughs at rain, mud, and your riding gear budget.
*The Eyes* — 1080p 60fps front & rear cameras. Finally, undeniable evidence it was the other guy's fault.
*The Mount* — Quick‑release BMW module. Clicks on faster than your mate can say "is that the new Chigee?"
*The Bodyguard* — AG matte tempered glass screen protector. Protects the screen from gravel rash it was never going to get anyway.
Look, I'll be honest with you. I didn't build this deal to be "reasonable." I built it because £829 is a number that makes grown adults wince, and I'd rather you wince at your throttle response, not your bank statement.
This is the full AIO‑6 LTE kit — the smart display, the dedicated cameras, the BMW quick‑release, and a screen protector so your paintwork‑matching new toy doesn't get a stone‑chip midlife crisis in month one.
Sat‑nav, live weather, 4G, dash cam, group ride tracking — basically your bike gets a smartphone and your phone gets to stay in your pocket where it belongs.
Genuine, boxed, sealed stock — not "fell off a lorry"
Authorised Chigee reseller (yes, that's a real thing, yes I have the paperwork)
£250 cheaper than RRP — roughly one tank of fuel + a pub lunch + still money left over
Fits your BMW without an engineering degree or a strongly worded forum thread
*£579 + postage. Full kit. While stock lasts.* DM before your other half sees this and asks what a "quick-release module" is 
RRP £829 based on standard Chigee AIO‑6 LTE retail pricing. Offer while stocks last, terms apply, no I will not be lowering it further, my accountant is already unwell





Chigee AIO‑6 LTE — the smart riding system that makes your speedo look like it's still on dial‑up.
*What's in the kit:*
Look, I'll be honest with you. I didn't build this deal to be "reasonable." I built it because £829 is a number that makes grown adults wince, and I'd rather you wince at your throttle response, not your bank statement.
This is the full AIO‑6 LTE kit — the smart display, the dedicated cameras, the BMW quick‑release, and a screen protector so your paintwork‑matching new toy doesn't get a stone‑chip midlife crisis in month one.
Sat‑nav, live weather, 4G, dash cam, group ride tracking — basically your bike gets a smartphone and your phone gets to stay in your pocket where it belongs.
RRP £829 based on standard Chigee AIO‑6 LTE retail pricing. Offer while stocks last, terms apply, no I will not be lowering it further, my accountant is already unwell




