Wanted Green lane bike wanted.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davros

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 16, 2011
Messages
171
Reaction score
54
Location
Newcastle Upon Tyne
At the grand old age of 64 I've developed a hankering to try a little light green laning.

I'm looking for an "entry level" trail bike and was thinking maybe DR350 or 400, XR250 or 400 or CRF250L / CRF300L. Budget around £3k max.

I'm tall [6'3"] and heavy [@110kg] so maybe that might rule out a Serow?

Does anyone have anything that might fit the bill? I'm in North East but will travel for the right bike.

Cheers, Davey
 
Have a mate selling a CRF250L will find out year and price this afternoon and post up.

located Berkshire/Hampshire..
 
Voge 300 rally….. cheap, but well made. A mate has one and has had no problems at all….. half the cost of buying a crf300.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom