Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,243 Reaction score 29,569 Location Slawit Jun 19, 2022 #1 For some reason my hazard warning lights came on when I switched the bike off today. Struggled to get them to go off. I hadn't mistakenly switched them on. Anyone any ideas. Cheers Doc
For some reason my hazard warning lights came on when I switched the bike off today. Struggled to get them to go off. I hadn't mistakenly switched them on. Anyone any ideas. Cheers Doc
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,871 Reaction score 21,505 Location Guernsey or Plessala Jun 19, 2022 #2 Did you move the bike with the ignition off ?
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,243 Reaction score 29,569 Location Slawit Jun 19, 2022 #3 Arsey said: Did you move the bike with the ignition off ? Click to expand... No.... Didn't do it when I came back to hotel and parked up.
Arsey said: Did you move the bike with the ignition off ? Click to expand... No.... Didn't do it when I came back to hotel and parked up.
Santa-2512 Omnipotent one UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 3, 2016 Messages 14,326 Reaction score 3,778 Location North Pole Jun 19, 2022 #4 Its the bike fucked time to replace warning system .. Better get a new bike, the cost to repair will be horrendous
Its the bike fucked time to replace warning system .. Better get a new bike, the cost to repair will be horrendous
Khulu Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 25, 2014 Messages 8,911 Reaction score 881 Location Dallas, Scotland Jun 19, 2022 #5 Santa-2512 said: Its the bike fucked time to replace warning system .. Better get a new bike, the cost to repair will be horrendous Click to expand... That was so helpful! I thought you were a much nicer guy! Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
Santa-2512 said: Its the bike fucked time to replace warning system .. Better get a new bike, the cost to repair will be horrendous Click to expand... That was so helpful! I thought you were a much nicer guy! Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,871 Reaction score 21,505 Location Guernsey or Plessala Jun 19, 2022 #6 Doc said: No.... Didn't do it when I came back to hotel and parked up. Click to expand... Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit !
Doc said: No.... Didn't do it when I came back to hotel and parked up. Click to expand... Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit !
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,243 Reaction score 29,569 Location Slawit Jun 19, 2022 #7 Arsey said: Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit ! Click to expand... Maybe I moved the steering then as out on bike now and hasn't done it again.
Arsey said: Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit ! Click to expand... Maybe I moved the steering then as out on bike now and hasn't done it again.
BillyBoxer6 Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jun 14, 2019 Messages 588 Reaction score 28 Location Lincoln (ish) Jun 21, 2022 #8 Arsey said: Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit ! Click to expand... That's just the Alarm System, "They All Do That Sir".....
Arsey said: Ok, but if I ever move my bike with the ignition off , the hazard lights have a fit ! Click to expand... That's just the Alarm System, "They All Do That Sir".....
twizzle Devil may care... UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 26,383 Reaction score 1,670 Location Clarity Jun 21, 2022 #9 Just be glad you don’t have the siren…..
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,871 Reaction score 21,505 Location Guernsey or Plessala Jun 21, 2022 #10 BillyBoxer6 said: That's just the Alarm System, "They All Do That Sir"..... Click to expand... Can’t see a few flashing lights deterring a thief !!
BillyBoxer6 said: That's just the Alarm System, "They All Do That Sir"..... Click to expand... Can’t see a few flashing lights deterring a thief !!
twizzle Devil may care... UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 26,383 Reaction score 1,670 Location Clarity Jun 21, 2022 #11 Arsey said: Can’t see a few flashing lights deterring a thief !! Click to expand... The way I see it … it’s warning you that you don’t have the fob in your pocket…. But….. if you have not changed the security code, and you know how to enter it you can be away on the bike without fob or keys..
Arsey said: Can’t see a few flashing lights deterring a thief !! Click to expand... The way I see it … it’s warning you that you don’t have the fob in your pocket…. But….. if you have not changed the security code, and you know how to enter it you can be away on the bike without fob or keys..
twizzle Devil may care... UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 5, 2008 Messages 26,383 Reaction score 1,670 Location Clarity Jun 21, 2022 #12 I must change mine….. still “factory”
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,243 Reaction score 29,569 Location Slawit Jun 23, 2022 #13 It did it again yesterday. Then dash said my key fob battery was low. Wonder if it is thet ? I will change the battery and see if that cures it.
It did it again yesterday. Then dash said my key fob battery was low. Wonder if it is thet ? I will change the battery and see if that cures it.