Has anyone else seen this and if so are the their clothing bargins to be had?
http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/administration-notice/
http://www.hein-gericke.co.uk/administration-notice/

wow thats a shocker, I thought the stores were popular and certainly the Slough branch had rapid turnover.
I must dig out the £50 voucher I received earlier this year before its too late.

wow thats a shocker, I thought the stores were popular and certainly the Slough branch had rapid turnover.
I must dig out the £50 voucher I received earlier this year before its too late.
They went into administration at the beginning of August and were hoping for a buyer to be identified by the 6th. I am not aware of the latest position. I went to the Northampton brach and got a pair of textile trousers for 20% off, which wasn't too bad. I am guessing that they might have been largely picked clean by now![]()

worked out cheaper than UK stores, even with the 20% discount!!