Vanguard
Registered user
Does he do a custom map for every bike or apply a standard pre-written map ? Then Dyno just to show gains and power curve ?
You have not seen a dyno run done before then have you. They don't change gear, go through to 6th, back off the revs to 2000 rpm, start the data recording and gun the throttle to the rev limiter. I was standing next to him in the booth.
So he's only re mapped 6th gear then? I assume you know the lc, like most current engines, has a different map for each gear.
Why a different map for each gear?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilltop dont custom remap bikes, just copy some autotune code into a spare ecu memory partition. Works sort of ok on some bikes but not on others. Don't kid yourselves it's remapping like other tuners – custom remapping takes hours of work on the dyno! Trouble is, Hilltop charge the same as tuners who do take hours doing a custom remap. Bosch BMSK ecu can be reflashed, but the latest 2013→ BMSX ecu has to be opened up for a proper remap.
So he's only re mapped 6th gear then? I assume you know the lc, like most current engines, has a different map for each gear.
Is there anyone on here who isn't happy with there bike after its visited hilltop I've not read one ,it appears only the ones who haven't visited have issues
Is there anyone on here who isn't happy with there bike after its visited hilltop I've not read one ,it appears only the ones who haven't visited have issues


Is there anyone on here who isn't happy with there bike after its visited hilltop I've not read one ,it appears only the ones who haven't visited have issues
Is there anyone on here who isn't happy with there bike after its visited hilltop I've not read one ,it appears only the ones who haven't visited have issues