spen Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 278 Reaction score 6 Location n.ireland Aug 22, 2026 #1 New powerage exhaust. It was only on the bike for 25 miles so is as new . £145 posted to UK only Attachments 20260819_205357.jpg 175.4 KB · Views: 20
Robbi Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 11, 2020 Messages 6,718 Reaction score 4,210 Location Bangor NI Aug 22, 2026 #2 spen said: New powerage exhaust. It was only on the bike for 25 miles so is as new . £145 posted to UK only Click to expand... Can I ask what didn't you like about it ?
spen said: New powerage exhaust. It was only on the bike for 25 miles so is as new . £145 posted to UK only Click to expand... Can I ask what didn't you like about it ?
spen Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 278 Reaction score 6 Location n.ireland Aug 22, 2026 #3 Too loud for me . Its as new with everything there
rossco3572 Registered user Joined Nov 5, 2025 Messages 3 Reaction score 5 Location OX18 1LA Saturday at 08:48 #4 spen said: Too loud for me . Its as new with everything there Click to expand... Is the exhaust still available? I’m very interested
spen said: Too loud for me . Its as new with everything there Click to expand... Is the exhaust still available? I’m very interested
rossco3572 Registered user Joined Nov 5, 2025 Messages 3 Reaction score 5 Location OX18 1LA Saturday at 08:48 #5 If it’s still available I’m interested
spen Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 18, 2011 Messages 278 Reaction score 6 Location n.ireland Saturday at 08:53 #6 Sorry I forgot about this post SOLD SOLD SOLD