Hi, new to the forum.
Looking for a front brake assembly/ master cylinder for my 2005 HP2 Enduro.
Taken the bike to my local BMW dealer here in the UK and they can no longer get the part (32727727026). Searching high and low online nobody seems to have a new one or second hand in stock.
If anybody has a new one, a working used one, or an alternative solution or advice! I’m hoping to keep the bike as original as possible.
Fluid seems to be bypassing internal seals of the master cylinder according to BMW. From various sources I have heard it is a non-serviceable part and must be replaced.
Thanks.
Looking for a front brake assembly/ master cylinder for my 2005 HP2 Enduro.
Taken the bike to my local BMW dealer here in the UK and they can no longer get the part (32727727026). Searching high and low online nobody seems to have a new one or second hand in stock.
If anybody has a new one, a working used one, or an alternative solution or advice! I’m hoping to keep the bike as original as possible.
Fluid seems to be bypassing internal seals of the master cylinder according to BMW. From various sources I have heard it is a non-serviceable part and must be replaced.
Thanks.