Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 93,017 Reaction score 19,176 Location Wapping, London Sep 22, 2024 #1
Posh Pete Still got a pulse. Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 25,026 Reaction score 5,023 Location Embra, Scotland Sep 22, 2024 #2 Did they get lost? Personally, I'd give Neu Schwanstein a miss during the high season. Tour coach central.
Did they get lost? Personally, I'd give Neu Schwanstein a miss during the high season. Tour coach central.
EVskiy Handcrafting clients ideas in real time UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 27, 2016 Messages 10,873 Reaction score 4,951 Location Hertfordshire Sep 22, 2024 #3 Posh Pete said: Did they get lost? Click to expand... A few Later , otherwise no, we did not get lost…. Posh Pete said: Personally, I'd give Neu Schwanstein a miss during the high season. Tour coach central. Click to expand... We did not go in, but did ride up to see it from a near distance and for the (now famously published) pictures.
Posh Pete said: Did they get lost? Click to expand... A few Later , otherwise no, we did not get lost…. Posh Pete said: Personally, I'd give Neu Schwanstein a miss during the high season. Tour coach central. Click to expand... We did not go in, but did ride up to see it from a near distance and for the (now famously published) pictures.
Monsieur Flâneur with style, passion and real substance UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 6, 2005 Messages 21,446 Reaction score 11,320 Location London/Lincolnshire Sep 22, 2024 #4 Famous folk also on here! Good write up.
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,245 Reaction score 29,582 Location Slawit Sep 22, 2024 #5 Old news https://www.ukgser.com/community/threads/famous-tourists.431707/
Wapping Well-known member Moderator Joined Oct 21, 2005 Messages 93,017 Reaction score 19,176 Location Wapping, London Sep 22, 2024 #6 Doc said: Old news Click to expand... My apologies, I had only just got to that page of MCN
Oldrat Much better now Posh Pete is on ignore UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 8,376 Reaction score 10,357 Location 'arrow, near the 'ill. Sep 22, 2024 #7 I’ve heard that MCN is very absorbing
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,245 Reaction score 29,582 Location Slawit Sep 22, 2024 #8 Oldrat said: I’ve heard that MCN is very absorbing Click to expand... Can't be any worse than this.
Oldrat Much better now Posh Pete is on ignore UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 4, 2010 Messages 8,376 Reaction score 10,357 Location 'arrow, near the 'ill. Sep 22, 2024 #9 Aw come on Doc. From personal experience, that stuff is definately NOT absorbing