London steak evening - Thursday 25 April

I re-read wapping's first message. Just to clarify, happy with 18:00, but any time will be fine by me if any changes are needed.

Ten

Wapping (18:00 OK)
ChasMill (18:00 OK)
Rusty (18:00 OK)
er-minio (18:00 OK)
Kitsilano
grantmac (18:00 OK)
Loiq (18:00 OK)
EVskij (18:00 OK)
BikerMan (18:00 OK)
Chablis (18:00 OK)

Reserve

JH (18:00 OK)
simondippenhall (18:00 OK)

Full house!

Ten

Kitsilano (18:00 OK)

Reserve

JH (18:00 OK)
simondippenhall (18:00 OK)

Last edited:
You want two seats? Wot about us on the reserves list?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oops! Sorry, Simon... I was confused by the myriad of London meeting events in March/April - and I also didn't appreciate that there's a wait-list!

In the spirit of today being St Patrick's Day 🍀 I offer to share half of my seat with you, with the greatest of pleasure!

I look forward to meeting you.

There is fair chance I might have to do semi-last minute travel in Europe for work.
If someone on the 'reserve list' wants my place, Wapping, they can take it.

No outbursts this time, but after a fairly last minute decision it looks like I'll be in Bilbao on 25th for a quick bike trip around the Pyrenees and back to the UK on the 1st of May. So I am giving up my seat to worthy people in the waiting list.

In true Italian style I do accept bribes (cash), call girls, and/or expensive gifts.

Just need one more defection and I should move off the Substitutes list

Just need one more defection and I should move off the Substitutes list

Simon

Please feel free to jump up the list, I have just had the opportunity to head across the channel for a few days including the 25th, on the bike. In all honesty I had forgotten about this meet up, as the last few times I checked there appeared little chance of a drop out, but having the chance to get away I thought I should check on the situation.

Wapping - Please accept my apologies for the withdrawal but in the event of a space it would appear there are other reserves. Now, should I book somewhere to stay or take the risk :unsure: .............. :giggle:

Simon

Please feel free to jump up the list, I have just had the opportunity to head across the channel for a few days including the 25th, on the bike. In all honesty I had forgotten about this meet up, as the last few times I checked there appeared little chance of a drop out, but having the chance to get away I thought I should check on the situation.

Wapping - Please accept my apologies for the withdrawal but in the event of a space it would appear there are other reserves. Now, should I book somewhere to stay or take the risk :unsure: .............. :giggle:

Thanks I likewise have just booked 3-4 days in the foothills of the Pyrenees so must withdraw from the reserve list.

Hope to make it another time

Only a few days to go ... very much looking forward to this. Meeting new faces off here, steak and cold beer ! Brilliant.

The restaurant agsin asked that I reconfirm that it’s 10 people for tomorrow, which I have done.

The 10 are:

See you all at the restaurant at 18:00…. You all know the rules.

Cheers,

Richard

The restaurant agsin asked that I reconfirm that it’s 10 people for tomorrow, which I have done.

The 10 are:

er-minio (18:00 OK) is in Spain AFAIK.

See you all at the restaurant at 18:00…. You all know the rules.

Cheers,

Richard
See above in bold and post #51 the two in reserves have pulled the plug too, post #53 & #54

Am in Mr Steak on Fulham Palace Road gents - it’s decent!

Attachments

• IMG_4303.jpeg
    IMG_4303.jpeg
    133.7 KB · Views: 9

Back
Top Bottom