Long Way to Work - 1

Superb write-up of a great trip. Seemed pretty adventurous to me!

What did you think of the Vereiner Tunnel? Like the Shuttle but far more of a bare knuckle ride when I did it a few years back...

Superb write-up of a great trip. Seemed pretty adventurous to me!

What did you think of the Vereiner Tunnel? Like the Shuttle but far more of a bare knuckle ride when I did it a few years back...

Vereiner Tunnel: Dark and, if I'm honest, fairly boring after the first minute. But certainly more "exposed to the elements" (and a hell of a lot cheaper) than the Shuttle

Excellent write up:thumb

I'm planning a trip very much along these lines for next year, I'll most certainly be referring back here when i get to the detailed planning stage!!

JC

Splendid words and pictures Dave :clap

My thoughts on Romania to a tee....I must go back...

Terrific report.

:beerjug:

Superb trip report:thumb2... I need to get to the continent on the bike now...
I went to work on my bike today but don't think the masses would appreciate pics en-route to rainy Sellafield:blast

What a ride to work. Just read this and found it fascinating.:bow

So which road did you prefer; the Stelvio or the Transfag:cool:

Thanks for sharing.
:thumb2:clap

What a ride to work. Just read this and found it fascinating.:bow

So which road did you prefer; the Stelvio or the Transfag:cool:

Thanks for sharing.
:thumb2:clap

As you may have gathered, I have a rather huge soft spot for Romania, so I have to go with Transfag. But I guess I could cope with Stelvio again.....if I was forced to....

Superb report - A country that I knew so little about prior to reading this - and now somewhere that I have to go to....!

I'm an infidel from ADV and don't come over often, but then find a gem of a RR like your's. You made it sound like you really enjoyed the experiece unlike some of those bleak reports coming out of Sth America.

Thanks for sharing. What a lovely trip.

You wouldn't have that on a Garmin GPS file would you? :mmmm

Unfortunatley I don't have track log. However I'll happily post the .gdb file when I return home on Saturday from another trip to Romania and Bulgaria (this time by Lufthansa).

Back
Top Bottom