Hi all,
I’m thinking of selling my wonderful Mini, so please see the link below from this time last year. I have covered around 8000 trouble-free miles since my purchase from Steve and am only contemplating selling as I have had the offer of my sister’s VW Golf. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can chat. I have recently replaced two tyres with new Continentals and had an oil/filter service too. I need to sort an issue with the sun roof actually before it goes to the new owner, but that won’t be a problem going forward. Looking for £7500 ovno please. An awful lot of car for the money in my opinion, it’s been great to own and drive! I’ll have it properly valeted before selling, but it’s always been cherished by myself, as it was by Steve’s good lady wife before me. Thanks
I’m thinking of selling my wonderful Mini, so please see the link below from this time last year. I have covered around 8000 trouble-free miles since my purchase from Steve and am only contemplating selling as I have had the offer of my sister’s VW Golf. Let me know if anyone is interested and we can chat. I have recently replaced two tyres with new Continentals and had an oil/filter service too. I need to sort an issue with the sun roof actually before it goes to the new owner, but that won’t be a problem going forward. Looking for £7500 ovno please. An awful lot of car for the money in my opinion, it’s been great to own and drive! I’ll have it properly valeted before selling, but it’s always been cherished by myself, as it was by Steve’s good lady wife before me. Thanks
For sale, my wife’s lovely 2018 Mini Clubman Cooper D. Probably the best looked after and maintained diesel Clubman out there. We have decided to go electric with one of our cars, hence the very hesitant sale of this super car.
66178 miles, which may creep up a little as the car is in use still. Full BMW/Mini service history and any work done by Mini as required. It’s been in twice, once for a loose interior light and also for a MAF sensor to be replaced. Beyond that it’s been utterly reliable. It’s a 2.0 litre diesel engine, 150 bhp that is super torquey. It’s a 6 speed manual and...
66178 miles, which may creep up a little as the car is in use still. Full BMW/Mini service history and any work done by Mini as required. It’s been in twice, once for a loose interior light and also for a MAF sensor to be replaced. Beyond that it’s been utterly reliable. It’s a 2.0 litre diesel engine, 150 bhp that is super torquey. It’s a 6 speed manual and...
- RallyeGS
- Replies: 12
- Forum: Sold Items