My first chance to use the mighty Himalayan properly

snail stew... if that's isn't living the dream....! what is....

I had some once, and the garlic taste did help, however on balance of probability... it's not a meal that I would seek out... but I celebrate your fortitude with these little culinary gems...

looks an awesome trip :) keep an eye on the front brake light switch mate especially if they are tending to tailgate over there (there's a rubber boot that jams the plunger) I had a few replacements under warranty an the 2nd one failed in under 30 mins an lead to me nearly getting rear ended on an emergency stop, on the himmy I had that got refunded at 500 miles.

I think you can get a different style switch from hitchcocks well worth a nosey.

I thought Moules Marinières was the shellfish steamed in white wine then a sauce made by adding shallots and butter to get a nice emulsion.

If cream is involved then you have Moules à la Crème.
I believe you are correct in your thoughts Wessie.

Ive only just caught this thread (I think, as I haven't read it all yet). Most enjoyable and thanks for posting. (y)

Delightful little report Wappers. Thank you for taking the time to enlighten us fellow bikermates. :thumb2

I do envy your proximity to the channel crossings. I arrived in Dover a couple of days ago and its 240 miles to home. Hull is much closer for me but you have to sell a kidney for that crossing.
Is that all?
I'm 680 miles to the tunnel from home.

Thank you, all. If nothing else, the little jaunt offered proof that you don’t necessarily need to go that far or possess oodles of horsepower, to have a good time.

Following the change to the new forum, the opening post lost the routes. Here they are again.

Back
Top Bottom