and twice on a SundayDaytona boots, every day of the week.
and twice on a SundayDaytona boots, every day of the week.
True, but also they dont work well with riding jeans which is what I mostly tour in now.I don't mind the extra 60 seconds to put my Hoggs on...it's the way they don't work well for me if I'm wearing my Tourshell suit whereas the Forma Adv did...so the KLIM wouldn't work for me either.
I've been using the Rokker waterproof single layer jeans and thy are properly waterproof - as good as any bike trews I hadMe too....jeans and Hogg boots generally...but we are away in October and I'm suspecting jeans and overtrousers won't cut it (and as I've moved back to the UK having been used to way better weather all year round, I suspect I'll be in bike suit trews more often....

Judging by that response I reckon Crocs would suit you best…..I need some summer shoes. Should I get clogs, flip flops or Birkenstock?
I'm amazed there are dummies that don't know what is comfortable on their feet and needs to ask for advice on what fits them.
Nope. Fat old geezers shoes.Judging by that response I reckon Crocs would suit you best…..
![]()
Just mention that to the anaesthetist and Surgeon if you ever have to have an operation before you're given a general anaestheticNope. Fat old geezers shoes.
I can imagine you think it suitable to carry and wear a pair when you off the bike. Crocs are for fat old geezers, perverts, weirdos and those that have no self respect.