New boots needed

I don't mind the extra 60 seconds to put my Hoggs on...it's the way they don't work well for me if I'm wearing my Tourshell suit whereas the Forma Adv did...so the KLIM wouldn't work for me either.
True, but also they dont work well with riding jeans which is what I mostly tour in now.
 
Me too....jeans and Hogg boots generally...but we are away in October and I'm suspecting jeans and overtrousers won't cut it (and as I've moved back to the UK having been used to way better weather all year round, I suspect I'll be in bike suit trews more often....
 
Daytona Roadstar GTX for me
Excellent 10 days ago in Ireland 🇮🇪 through some serious deluges and cloudbursts
Dry feet
 
Me too....jeans and Hogg boots generally...but we are away in October and I'm suspecting jeans and overtrousers won't cut it (and as I've moved back to the UK having been used to way better weather all year round, I suspect I'll be in bike suit trews more often....
I've been using the Rokker waterproof single layer jeans and thy are properly waterproof - as good as any bike trews I had
 
I tried a pair of Daytona on, fitted very nice. Went to Altberg today, nice 200 mile ride on lovely quiet roads. Tried a pair on, fitted very nice and a fair few quid cheaper than the Daytona, and made in the factory there...so bought 'em. Search over. Probably last me until I hang, erm...my boots up. :rob
 
I need some summer shoes. Should I get clogs, flip flops or Birkenstock?

I'm amazed there are dummies that don't know what is comfortable on their feet and needs to ask for advice on what fits them.
 
I need some summer shoes. Should I get clogs, flip flops or Birkenstock?

I'm amazed there are dummies that don't know what is comfortable on their feet and needs to ask for advice on what fits them.
Judging by that response I reckon Crocs would suit you best…..
🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
 
Judging by that response I reckon Crocs would suit you best…..
🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣
Nope. Fat old geezers shoes.
I can imagine you think it suitable to carry and wear a pair when you off the bike. Crocs are for fat old geezers, perverts, weirdos and those that have no self respect.
 
Nope. Fat old geezers shoes.
I can imagine you think it suitable to carry and wear a pair when you off the bike. Crocs are for fat old geezers, perverts, weirdos and those that have no self respect.
Just mention that to the anaesthetist and Surgeon if you ever have to have an operation before you're given a general anaesthetic :ROFLMAO:
 


Back
Top Bottom