Newbie from Hull

Welcome to the mad house.

@Doc you want to introduce yourself, seem to be your neck of the woods... :augie :cool:

Welcome to the mad house.

@Doc you want to introduce yourself, seem to be your neck of the woods... :augie :cool:
Well 80 miles away Ev.
Love Hull when I'm leaving on the ferry. ;)
Oh and welcome Lucie.

Well 80 miles away Ev.
Love Hull when I'm leaving on the ferry. ;)
Oh and welcome Lucie.
Still closer than my neck of the woods Chris ;)

Welcome Lucie :thumby:

Keep your head down and listen for a while .... this lot are like pack animals :blast

I jest .... there is so much information on this site it is well worth subscribing to gain full access.
The travel reports are worth their weight in gold, better than any of the magazines can offer!

Get stuck in and enjoy :thumby:

:beerjug:

Welcome Lucie :thumby:

Keep your head down and listen for a while .... this lot are like pack animals :blast

I jest .... there is so much information on this site it is well worth subscribing to gain full access.
The travel reports are worth their weight in gold, better than any of the magazines can offer!

Get stuck in and enjoy :thumby:

:beerjug:
We all are very lovely and lovable on here. Occasional kinder garten bickering does happen, but that’s all part of life and those living one.

Last edited:
Hi, I run a bike shop in Hull, Got 2 GS in for sale at the minute, got a load of customer's with GS's, my mechanics got 2 [1 for Sale] 1 as his daily, wanted to know a bit more about them.

Hi Lucie, welcome and your just down the road from me. Your on the right sight if you want to find out more about GS's or just about any BMW in the range.

Hi Lucie, which shop are you ? Will have a run over when the freeze ends, need a few bits & bobs, regards dave

Hi Lucie, which shop are you ? Will have a run over when the freeze ends, need a few bits & bobs, regards dave
DRS MAX Racing
1101 - 1107 Hessle High Road, Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom, HU4 6SB
01482 646188

Cheers Lucie, great website packed with great info, esp the piece on the 'Blade you have for sale and the 17" front wheel option. I have just bought a 1999 "W" model so may well fit the larger one. I will want the valve clearances checking soon; along with a carb balance, so will be in touch in the spring - Thanks again !!

Welcome Lucie. Not a million miles away in Beverley. Not a GS rider though. As Micky said, keep your head down for a bit you'll soon discover who the numpties are, outweighed a thousand fold by the good guys and information you'll get.

Back
Top Bottom