Nippy Norman Warning

You should name and shame as a warning to others. I would do exactly that especially if it’s a business trying to take advantage of the size and spread of this forum….. but I am not a moderator or owner…..
 
I’m surprised at this TBH. I don’t work for them nor do I have any affiliation.
I’ve been dealing with them for about 10 years now and I’ve never had an issue. I’ve returned a few things, some way past the mandatory 14 days for distance selling, and each time I’ve contacted them someone emailed me within a day, asked about the issue then sent a returns label promptly. I’ve never encountered an online retailer who is fast with refunds but I don’t remember them taking any longer than others. Just recently I’ve had a conversation with them about a part which “fits” but which I cannot seem to get to work and they couldn’t have been more helpful, even contacting the manufacturer for advice. Let’s hope it’s a blip…
 
25 years and never had any issues. Its a shame to read this. But obviously problems their end.
 
Have you ever had to send anything back? In my experience that’s where the issue is. If you buy online and get the goods and and keep them, everything is fine.
Yes that is where there is a problem. Only ever sent one item back - and I needed to remind them of the legislation and I would go to small claims if needed
 
Have you ever had to send anything back? In my experience that’s where the issue is. If you buy online and get the goods and and keep them, everything is fine.
I have, But not recently.
 
I actually think they’re all getting bad with returns, unless you actually go into a shop to order. I don’t rate NN because they won’t answer the fucking phone!! That’s a straight red for me. I prefer Motorworks and haven’t had a problem……….but never had to return anything either 🤔
PayPal are a great funding source though. Just open a case and upload copies of all communications and they’ll sort.
I recently had a fuck about with Ali X and rather than go through all the hoop jumping - they just gave me a credit for the exact amount spent.
 


Back
Top Bottom