Perfect Accoutrement For Your Wobblybox ?

Balaclava's optional? :ninja:< Ninja Yob!

Can it be fully insured?, Made legal for road riding?, Public paths? Mot standards?..... I would ride one, but without the risk of it being scrapped by the local police confiscating it.
 
Last edited:
Balaclava's optional? :ninja:< Ninja Yob!

Can it be fully insured?, Made legal for road riding?, Public paths? Mot standards?..... I would ride one, but without the risk of it being scrapped by the local police confiscating it.
I’m assuming most wobbly box owners would use it on a quiet country lane in Europe rather than Moss Side at midnight
 
Balaclava's optional? :ninja:< Ninja Yob!

Can it be fully insured?, Made legal for road riding?, Public paths? Mot standards?..... I would ride one, but without the risk of it being scrapped by the local police confiscating it.
You don’t have to worry about insurance, mot’s or even being “legal”…the old bill have enough on their plate without worrying about policing scooters! 😁
 


Back
Top Bottom