Picos June 2023

Welcome to the trip!

I see you are in Gloucestershire, so likely to be bombing it down to Plymouth on the M5.
I think the plan is to meet up at the waterfront cafe a couple of hours prior to boarding, for a chill out and a bite to eat.
I can only imagine the queues on board at the self service restaurant.
I rather we ate on terra ferma and sip a pint or two whilst bobbing about at sea.

Note to self: Must not forget them tablets to suppress sea :barf

I’ve been insuring my bikes with BeMoto for the past few years. Gone a full hog every time for their Titanium cover. Comes with Euro and local breakdown cover.

Lunch in Plymouth. Dinner onboard :)

Seems to be the only option left, in order for him to finally make up his wondering mind!

Brilliant!

I guess, it is the joy of being retired with no strings attached (I think), might be wrong.
Plans do change, sometimes.
I may go to Portugal and central Spain on my Ducati trip in September!

Welcome to the trip!

I see you are in Gloucestershire, so likely to be bombing it down to Plymouth on the M5.
I think the plan is to meet up at the waterfront cafe a couple of hours prior to boarding, for a chill out and a bite to eat.
I can only imagine the queues on board at the self service restaurant.
I rather we ate on terra ferma and sip a pint or two whilst bobbing about at sea.

Note to self: Must not forget them tablets to suppress sea :barf

I’ve been insuring my bikes with BeMoto for the past few years. Gone a full hog every time for their Titanium cover. Comes with Euro and local breakdown cover.
Hi and thanks for that. Yes, Plymouth is just over a couple of hours away so I'll meet you wherever and whenever fits in.

Thanks for the reminder re informing my insurance company.

I need to buy European breakdown cover which Wessie has a great recommendation for.

Looking forward to meeting you all, some great roads and scenery.

looking great!

Should the need arrise, I have come across this site the other day, with GPX files ready to be downloaded at a tap of a finger....
Tell you what, I'll follow you!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Bottom of the yellow bit...... (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

d04cb31d776a4f74a9212fda71f7730a.jpg

Lay-by viewing area is mandatory stop :)

Those of us getting the bateau from Plymouth, I suggest we meet up at Pier One for a nibble and a pint of Tribute.Been a few times and it’s very pleasant.
I’m planning to be there by 1300 if not before, as will be riding down from Porstmouth having caught the overnight ferry.
This is likely to be MyRoute 🤡

Last edited:
I must get my arse into gear
Can’t believe it’s only 16 days away

Those of us getting the bateau from Plymouth, I suggest we meet up at Pier One for a nibble and a pint of Tribute.Been a few times and it’s very pleasant.
I’m planning to be there by 1300 if not before, as will be riding down from Porstmouth having caught the overnight ferry.
This is likely to be MyRoute 🤡
Ok, ignore my route above.

The plan is to meet up at the River Cale Cafe ideally as close as you can to 0900.

Then we’ll aim to leave at 1000 to ride to the Pier One Cafe in Plymouth to arrive by 1300, but routing via Dartmoor .

If you can’t make that then just meet at the Pier One Cafe around 1300.

Failing that we’ll see you t check in by 1545 latest !

Back
Top Bottom