Re-adveristed
I advertised this a while back as a project, but decided to remove from sale.
I purchased this R850 GS in 2024 to go into my imaginary museum. i collected it from Winchester and rode it back. Absolutely faultless and handled a dream and its stood in my workshop since. i have started it every few weeks, but a few months back it has decided that the fuel pump has stopped working. feed to pump OK. Anyway yesterday I replaced the fuel pump and filter and she is back running again.
Today it has been given a fresh MOT
when i purchased it came with the original topbox and no panniers, so i purchased panniers to reflect age etc these have a different key
Non ABS model
New clutch fitted less than 200 miles ago complete with another rear drive from a 1150 making it more gear freindly
happy to answer any questions
price is £1800 no offers
I advertised this a while back as a project, but decided to remove from sale.
I purchased this R850 GS in 2024 to go into my imaginary museum. i collected it from Winchester and rode it back. Absolutely faultless and handled a dream and its stood in my workshop since. i have started it every few weeks, but a few months back it has decided that the fuel pump has stopped working. feed to pump OK. Anyway yesterday I replaced the fuel pump and filter and she is back running again.
Today it has been given a fresh MOT
when i purchased it came with the original topbox and no panniers, so i purchased panniers to reflect age etc these have a different key
Non ABS model
New clutch fitted less than 200 miles ago complete with another rear drive from a 1150 making it more gear freindly
happy to answer any questions
price is £1800 no offers
Attachments
Attachments
Last edited:







