Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,865 Reaction score 21,499 Location Guernsey or Plessala May 8, 2026 #1 Coming soon ?
steve hughes Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 7, 2010 Messages 5,071 Reaction score 1,708 Location North Wales May 8, 2026 #2 Surely they will drop the R18 if this goes ahead. I thought they struggled to sell these big lads despite the model variants.
Surely they will drop the R18 if this goes ahead. I thought they struggled to sell these big lads despite the model variants.
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,865 Reaction score 21,499 Location Guernsey or Plessala May 8, 2026 #3 steve hughes said: Surely they will drop the R18 if this goes ahead. I thought they struggled to sell these big lads despite the model variants. Click to expand... Will they though ? Totally different market unless they stick the R20 in the R18’s cruiser frame
steve hughes said: Surely they will drop the R18 if this goes ahead. I thought they struggled to sell these big lads despite the model variants. Click to expand... Will they though ? Totally different market unless they stick the R20 in the R18’s cruiser frame
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Jun 28, 2026 #4 Can't wait... [I may be fibbing... ] Last edited: Jun 28, 2026
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Jun 28, 2026 #5 Attempt at a silk purse out of a sow's ear?
Arsey I identify as a Donkey. My pronouns are He/Haw UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 5, 2008 Messages 38,865 Reaction score 21,499 Location Guernsey or Plessala Jun 28, 2026 #6 ChazzyB said: Attempt at a silk purse out of a sow's ear? Click to expand... It’s a BMW . That could be their strapline
ChazzyB said: Attempt at a silk purse out of a sow's ear? Click to expand... It’s a BMW . That could be their strapline
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Jun 28, 2026 #7 Arsey said: It’s a BMW . That could be their strapline Click to expand... If they've managed to "reimagine" the R18 POS as a roadster, I hope it's somehow lost 150kg. I suspect it hasn't.
Arsey said: It’s a BMW . That could be their strapline Click to expand... If they've managed to "reimagine" the R18 POS as a roadster, I hope it's somehow lost 150kg. I suspect it hasn't.
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,236 Reaction score 29,533 Location Slawit Jun 29, 2026 #8 I quite like the R18 and not heard about the R20 until now.
theop Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 6, 2008 Messages 652 Reaction score 44 Location London, England Sep 17, 2026 #9 ChazzyB said: If they've managed to "reimagine" the R18 POS as a roadster, I hope it's somehow lost 150kg. I suspect it hasn't. Click to expand... Have you ridden an r18? They are really nice actually…
ChazzyB said: If they've managed to "reimagine" the R18 POS as a roadster, I hope it's somehow lost 150kg. I suspect it hasn't. Click to expand... Have you ridden an r18? They are really nice actually…
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Sep 17, 2026 #10 theop said: Have you ridden an r18? They are really nice actually… Click to expand... Really not my type of bike. Not even a little bit.
theop said: Have you ridden an r18? They are really nice actually… Click to expand... Really not my type of bike. Not even a little bit.