Rideout : Hampshire to Dorset coast and back - 21st Sept 2008

AdamA

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Feb 27, 2008
Messages
2,685
Reaction score
0
Location
Just north of York
I decided I had better organise my second rideout of the year.


Meet at Loomie's Cafe at A32/A272 junction ready for a 10:00 off.
Loomies Cafe - a motorcycle friendly Cafe/Diner in West Meon, Hampshire - BikerCafes.com

Route something resembling this:
d93249e9.jpg

The usual small print bollox: It's your bike, I am not riding it, if you fall off it's your fault, not mine!
 

Attachments

Hmm that looks interesting, might depend on the result of the London Irish - Bath game the day before as to whether I get up in time...
 
looks like fun - providing it's not persisting it down and i can get a pass I shall try and join you.

I guess that junction must be a few miles south of Bahnstormers on the same road they're on.....and there's a petrol station there isn't there? :confused:
 
Just carefully checked the date on AdamA's original title and can't commit that far into the future... :nenau

Edit: Adam's spotted his date fopar; duly corrected. Greg.
 
looks like fun - providing it's not persisting it down and i can get a pass I shall try and join you.

I guess that junction must be a few miles south of Bahnstormers on the same road they're on.....and there's a petrol station there isn't there? :confused:
Yep. Loomies is just south of the petrol station, same side.
 
Meet up with you en route as you pass Eastleigh, incidentally I can't open the attached file. So don't know where you'll be passing?
 
Looks Good .. :thumb

I'll join as long as is isn't P***ing down with rain ..

Anybody from the Newlands crowd coming ?

Steve
 
Looks like a decent run Adam............I'll see if I can get a 'pass' for the day. Weather looks good on the 10day forecasts, so fingers crossed!! :thumb2:
 
Looks like Ninja Man will be coming along as well.

Just don't let me near the top car park, in what would appear to be Lyme Regis, I fell off the GS there once. my little legs couldn't touch the ground!
 
Hmmmmmmmm, if it's raining it would seem that there will only be the three of us! marker system:rolleyes:
 
Quite like the sound of this - will be my 1st proper ukGSer ride-out.

I assume that bringing a pillion is OK? :nenau

Is a pub lunch on the cards (bound to be asked by the aforementioned pillion!) :augie

Last question; What time at Otterbourne - around 10.20ish sound about right?
 


Back
Top Bottom