Sale at Wolverhampton.

Nick Marshall

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Aug 19, 2002
Messages
2,445
Reaction score
439
Location
Shropshire
If anyone is on the fence regarding a new V85TT see here.


Closing down sale. They close at the end of this month.

Tempted? Only £9995.

IMG_5647.jpeg
 
That’s a proper deal. I paid that for my grey/white E5+ nearly 2 years ago!
 
Bugger, I'm planning on downsizing my 1250GSA and buying one of these, but not thinking of doing it until Spring 2027.
 
Is the whole shop closing down or just the Moto Guzzi franchise?
 
At Onyerbike today.
Only £500 more without trying to get a better deal.

IMG_7224.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Not such a good deal above.
As there seems to be lots of these new for £10,000 now.
 
Bugger, I'm planning on downsizing my 1250GSA and buying one of these, but not thinking of doing it until Spring 2027.
Fret not. I’m on my second V85TT. They’ve always been discounted a fair chunk below the RRP. Every chance they will be next year, especially in the current climate.
 


Back
Top Bottom