Does the R12 G/S have a dedicated sat nav connection like the R9t?
I can see the din and usb C sockets on the dash.
I can see the din and usb C sockets on the dash.
What year? It’s a R12 G/S not a R1200/1250. So 2025 or 2026. I’ve had a look around the area where the connector was on both my Rninet’s and nothing is too obvious.what year? my 2010 had it under rhs tank panel, tucked in. My 1200R 2015 also has it. I think all do nowadays. You just get a pigtail kit for about a tenner of e bay and connect it
Thanks, I’ll have a look. From the photo it appears as if a spur connection is required not just a straight plug in like the R9t.
The black plug goes to the Bluetooth module if you have connected ride and you need to unplug it and hence disable bluetooth if you want to use the plug to power the SATNAVThanks, I’ll have a look. From the photo it appears as if a spur connection is required not just a straight plug in like the R9t.
Thanks. Somewhere I thought I’ve seen a 3 way connector that keeps this Bluetooth connection intact but still allows you to use the power for a sat nav like my faithful Nav V. More searching required.The black plug goes to the Bluetooth module if you have connected ride and you need to unplug it and hence disable bluetooth if you want to use the plug to power the SATNAV
There may well be a connector available , I do not use the bluetooth connected ride so I removed the bluetooth module . I'm not sure the adapter will work as I beleive the handlebar control wheel can only work with either the SATNAV or the connected ride not both so if you do go down that route and get it working please report backThanks. Somewhere I thought I’ve seen a 3 way connector that keeps this Bluetooth connection intact but still allows you to use the power for a sat nav like my faithful Nav V. More searching required.
Since you have removed the bluetooth module have you connected the SATNAV and does it work like the other GS's where you press the menu button up and hold to enable you to use the Wonder Wheel to operate the SATNAV please?There may well be a connector available , I do not use the bluetooth connected ride so I removed the bluetooth module . I'm not sure the adapter will work as I beleive the handlebar control wheel can only work with either the SATNAV or the connected ride not both so if you do go down that route and get it working please report back
Since you have removed the bluetooth module have you connected the SATNAV and does it work like the other GS's where you press the menu button up and hold to enable you to use the Wonder Wheel to operate the SATNAV please?
Hi Paul,Thanks. Somewhere I thought I’ve seen a 3 way connector that keeps this Bluetooth connection intact but still allows you to use the power for a sat nav like my faithful Nav V. More searching required.