..gotta tell ya though that I really, really like this little cracker..
![]()
(Copyright Dutch Chick, advrider![]()
)
I like the pannier frame rear rack tubing
That bike has 'attitude'


..gotta tell ya though that I really, really like this little cracker..
![]()
(Copyright Dutch Chick, advrider![]()
)


Here's one of my X Country.
![]()
In the pic, it's got Barkbuster guards, a Mikeyboy aluminium rack, BMW tailback (from my K1200S) Oxford heated grips & a 12v accessory socket.
I've since fitted BMW crash bars & a Scheffelmeier ally bash plate. It's not far off ready to take offloading now, but by the look of it, one or two more hardparts wouldn't go amiss - that chain guide looks interesting
..gotta tell ya though that I really, really like this little cracker..
![]()
(Copyright Dutch Chick, advrider![]()
)
Isn't that a xchallenge thou?
Sent from my iPhone whilst driving and even with autocorrect I can't spell!
Interestingly my xchallenge was the prototype for the rack from mikeyboy!
Are those tkc's on country wheels?
Does anybody know if county wheels fit straight on th Xchall?
Sent from my iPhone whilst driving and even with autocorrect I can't spell!
I like the pannier frame rear rack tubing
That bike has 'attitude'
![]()
The pannier rack looks like one of Erik's from HotRod welding.



micky were did you get the bracket to mount the light from
