...Show us your Harley's

Kenny said:
Two nice bikes....not like you to have 'taste' ;) Love that FXDX :thumb

Thanks love. And after all these years of harley ownership not a pair of leather chaps, or nipple clamps. Perhaps I should contact Trinny and Suzannah!

Shep said:
Seeing as how the exchange rate is pretty heathy at the moment, have Harleys come down in price a bit in the UK? :nenau

Shep

Aparently some bloke from Canada phoned all round the world for a bike, and wound up buying one from our local dealer because it was so much cheaper. Goods excuse for a wee visit, eh Shep ;)

eeekk!! whats happened to my site sponsor banner thingy?

oooohh there it is. phew.

Anyone got a V-Rod?

What do you think of them?

Cant down load photos

I have a rather cheeky 53 plate road king, that has only rolled over 15,000 miles since it left the factory, owned by by a wanna be cop before me so immaculate, sounds like a burglar kicking a door in but its the only bike she'll get on after being scared on my 595 trumpet.
Hoora for diversity.

Who ever loaded that bike for bear cant have ever needed to stop quickly on a harley.
:p :p :p

Harley

Heres my early Christmas prezzy, it's an 04 883c :bounce1

Attachments

• 1d_1.jpg
    1d_1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 392
Anyone got a V-Rod?

What do you think of them?

I had one of the first year 2001/2002 one's.

Really great 'bike.....Fast, good brakes, handled OK for a cruiser and very well made.....

Downsides ?....Small fuel tank. Also, the key was down by my right leg. I was always dropping the key down the back of the ( hot ) exhaust.....everybody does it......

Sort of wish I still had it....:) :thumb

Looking at the new dark version in denim black.

They've put a bigger tank on it now and moved the key/lock thingy.

Really tempted....

Oh dear what have I done?

Took a Night Rod Special out for a test ride this morning and told the guy I wouldn't be long, just planning to do a short route to test ride the bike.

5 minutes out and wasn't at all sure, 10 minutes out and the bike really started to grow on me.

Ended up doing the test route four times!:thumb

Really impressed with the gears, the engine and the brakes etc. Just takes more effort to drop it into corners with that huge rear tyre.

Oh and a sixth gear would be nice.

Anyway, totally smitten and so take delivery next week.

Now - how to tell the wife?:ymca

Took a Night Rod Special out for a test ride this morning and told the guy I wouldn't be long, just planning to do a short route to test ride the bike.

5 minutes out and wasn't at all sure, 10 minutes out and the bike really started to grow on me.

Really impressed with the gears, the engine and the brakes etc. Just takes more effort to drop it into corners with that huge rear tyre.

Got five in stock at very good prices if you need to convince the wife;)

You've clearly met the wife then:D

MY HARLEYS

2003 Anniversary Road King with big-bore kit, and 2000 registered last of the 1340 Heritage (my real favourite). Also my 1994 GSPD.
Regards
Eng

Attachments

• harley Road King.jpg
    harley Road King.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 351
  • Heritage2.jpg
    Heritage2.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 352
  • 2006_1227Image0006.jpg
    2006_1227Image0006.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 350

I love the look of the night rod special, its the only HD I've seen that has made me think of changing my FXDX. For that reason I have avoided a test run:D

Stumpy

i quite like the look of this.....

attachment.php

The Better halfs 883 sporty (curently being restored)

CIMG2283.jpg

Her old bike
CIMG1698.jpg

and a couple of My Night train
CIMG1737.jpg

CIMG2284.jpg

Picture199.jpg

Picture394.jpg

Picture682.jpg

Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

A 17 year love affair ended when I bought a BMW For a winter bike in 2002...Loved the BM So much that I never rode the HD's .
They sat in the Garage another year before they were sold ..sad to see them go .but Since I bought the BM The HD Ride no longer does it for me ..But Still Love to look at them :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom