Show us your K bike

Finally found a nice K1300s, a bike I always yearned for, not in the colour I wanted but close enough, sat on it and immediately hated it!....(BmwBP)
Why I hear you saying, well my belly was pushed up against the rear of the tank and was not comfortable, cannot image it getting any less so as my kilos fall off from my belly fat diet.

Seems sport tourer's are not for me, but secretly, I still think they are the Beez Kneez!
Looks like I will have my faithful r1200gsa for another year. (BmwBFP) BMW Belly Free Pressure. :green gri
 
Last edited:
Finally found a nice K1300s, a bike I always yearned for, not in the colour I wanted but close enough, sat on it and immediately hated it!....(BmwBP)
Why I hear you saying, well my belly was pushed up against the rear of the tank and was not comfortable, cannot image it getting any less so as my kilos fall off from my belly fat diet.

Seems sport tourer's are not for me, but secretly, I still think they are the Beez Kneez!
Looks like I will have my faithful r1200gsa for another year. (BmwBFP) BMW Belly Free Pressure. :green gri
Hi H, do. you want to sell it? I am looking for a nice one.
Why not post some pictures of it or message me direct if you do.
I have had 3 of the modern K's, a 1200r, a k13oogt and a k1200s. You never know, it might be right my street. M
 
Sorry to disappoint you, but I did not buy the K1300s, only sat on it, at a dealership.

However I may consider selling my R1200GSA for the right amount. :D But wont be cheap!
 


Back
Top Bottom