Side Stand Riser for 2004 GS

iangough

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Andover,Hampshire, Caleta De Fuste, Fuerteventura
Hi Guys, After a poultry 19 years and 122,500 miles, the side stand riser I bought from Nippy Normans has split. My assumption is that it's out of warranty ;-) .

This item slid onto the side stand and raised the side stand by about an inch.

I can't find a replacement anywhere. Would anyone know where I could find one. I have tried ebay, generic google and AliExpress, but even though I get close (one for GS models other than mine) I never have success

Any Ideas (I cant make one, I don't have the tools, and most likely the materials/skills)

Thanks

Hi Guys, After a poultry 19 years and 122,500 miles, the side stand riser I bought from Nippy Normans has split. My assumption is that it's out of warranty ;-) .

I can't find a replacement anywhere. Would anyone know where I could find one. I have tried ebay, generic google and AliExpress, but even though I get close (one for GS models other than mine) I never have success

Any Ideas (I cant make one, I don't have the tools, and most likely the materials/skills)

Thanks
I have one in the shed, it came off my 2011 TC it may fit... if you can wait untill the Weekend ill see if i can get out to have a looksee

I have one in the shed, it came off my 2011 TC it may fit... if you can wait untill the Weekend ill see if i can get out to have a looksee
Thanks great, would love to give it a go. My motorbike is in Fuerteventura, and am going back out there on the 16th Nov.
If you do manage to find it, PM me. I would be so pleased.
I'm in Andover. Willing to travel a considerable distance...
PM Me --- Many Thanks

Thanks
Plus 2 for hockey puck!

Back
Top Bottom