I use Kurviger and it does not have a speed cam database. Addons like CamSam don't work with Android Auto.
So... I downloaded a fixed cam, Garmin format, .csv (rather than a .gpx) from SCDB, with the appropriate .bmp for an image.
Then I ran it through POILoader to get a .gpi file, selecting only France Germany and Lux to keep the file size down.
Then, I ran it through GPSBabel to convert it to a .gpx file - the reason for this is Kurviger will not use a .gpi
The resulting .gpx can be loaded into Kurviger as an Overlay. Yea!
Not perfect as the .bmp image seems to get lost in the conversion and I just have a red dot.
The name is also not so good - like [18762]-@80 for the camera near Niederbronn.
The @80 is the key as its the speed limit.
I will see how it works en-route to Haguenau tomorrow and then see if its worth playing further.
So... I downloaded a fixed cam, Garmin format, .csv (rather than a .gpx) from SCDB, with the appropriate .bmp for an image.
Then I ran it through POILoader to get a .gpi file, selecting only France Germany and Lux to keep the file size down.
Then, I ran it through GPSBabel to convert it to a .gpx file - the reason for this is Kurviger will not use a .gpi
The resulting .gpx can be loaded into Kurviger as an Overlay. Yea!
Not perfect as the .bmp image seems to get lost in the conversion and I just have a red dot.
The name is also not so good - like [18762]-@80 for the camera near Niederbronn.
The @80 is the key as its the speed limit.
I will see how it works en-route to Haguenau tomorrow and then see if its worth playing further.