JohnnyBoxer Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 3, 2002 Messages 51,827 Reaction score 9,845 Location North Yorkshire Mar 31, 2014 #21 wrinkleyowlie said: X/Country................probably the bike I most regret selling. Steve Click to expand... True Steve Ideal for you and versatile
wrinkleyowlie said: X/Country................probably the bike I most regret selling. Steve Click to expand... True Steve Ideal for you and versatile
Micky Never knowingly understood UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 13, 2005 Messages 25,428 Reaction score 6,605 Location South Yorkshire Mar 31, 2014 #22 wrinkleyowlie said: X/Country,probably the bike I most regret selling. Steve Click to expand... I've see quite a few bike's come and go over the years Steve, from Ariel Square Fours to Rocket Goldies .... but the Xcountry is a certain keeper while ever I can get the leg over
wrinkleyowlie said: X/Country,probably the bike I most regret selling. Steve Click to expand... I've see quite a few bike's come and go over the years Steve, from Ariel Square Fours to Rocket Goldies .... but the Xcountry is a certain keeper while ever I can get the leg over