For Sale T-Tech Springs For 1200 GS LC

Wells

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
East Lothian
Please see for sale front and rear heavier duty springs for a 1200 GS LC but I’m fairly sure they will fit 1250’s but I could be wrong. Nothing in great condition and come with the correct collar’s. They are ideal for someone who carries a pillion or rides with full luggage or I suppose for a bigger-boned rider. I’m 65kgs soaking wet so they were too firm for me even on the soft setting.

The front spring is an 61NM and the rear is a 167 NM

£80 posted in the UK
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1921.jpeg
    IMG_1921.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1923.jpeg
    IMG_1923.jpeg
    307.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_1924.jpeg
    IMG_1924.jpeg
    400.7 KB · Views: 16


Back
Top Bottom