The GSer's Invasion of Wexford April 1st - 3rd

Brian, how many more sleeps ? :bounce1:bounce1[/QUOTE]

31......... no wait, 30 cause I won't be able to sleep the night before we leave

31 more sleeps:roll

Ah Jeyus, does sleeping during the day count:D
Brian, how many more sleeps ? :bounce1:bounce1

Jochen don't get him started. I thought I'd get a few more weeks before the excitement got the better of him. :blast

Geraldine[/QUOTE]

You my dear should know better

I an ride a GS and drink till I fall over....
can I go?

Hi Horse

Don't let Jockser's blunt rebuff put you off, he's really a welcoming guy :augie

You are welcome to join us and there is possibly still a room or two left in the hotel. All you need to do is contact the hotel, book in and join us for the weekend's craic. Post when you have signed up and I will add you to the 'Invader' list.

Looking forward to meeting you.

Cheers :beerjug:

Geraldine

Wexford

Seamus, I'm sure Geraldine will be along shortly to tell you herself but it's open to all. Even Paddy's from Northamptonshire (there's another one of them comin' too so we could hardly discriminate against you ) :aidan

But you'll have to make your own arrangements with the hotel

Brian, how many more sleeps ? :bounce1:bounce1

Great Brian,

I better make some plans then - It will be my first trip on my old GS before Cape Town and around Africa !

Slan go foil

Seamus:beerjug:

Wexford

As Jochen said you are very welcome, we will be delighted to meet you.

We met Tom the owner of the hotel on Sunday, (we were putting the final touches to the road run :eek:) and he said that there were a few rooms left so give the hotel a call.
Do post again when you are sorted and I will add you to the invader list. :clap

Cheers
Geraldine

Hello Gearldine,

Thanks for dat email , I hope you have told all the gang to get their Irish Visas ?

I am getting myself sorted and will let you know on here

Slan go foil

Seamus:aidan

Hello Gearldine,

Thanks for dat email , I hope you have told all the gang to get their Irish Visas ?

Slan go foil

Thats great Seamus:thumb2

I'm sure herself will be along soon...............speak of the devil, here she is now:aidan

Hello Gearldine,

Slan go foil

That's great Seamus, roll on the weekend:liv

Geraldine

That's great Seamus, roll on the weekend:liv

Geraldine

Happy St Patricks Day one and all.

I am booked into the Hotel Gearldine - whats the next step on this trip for me ?

Anyone travelling from my area Northampton-ish ???
Anyone fancy going in through Holyhead and down from Dublin ?

Let me know 07860 550088

Seamus:beer::aidan

Happy St Patricks Day one and all.

I am booked into the Hotel Gearldine - whats the next step on this trip for me ?

Anyone travelling from my area Northampton-ish ???
Anyone fancy going in through Holyhead and down from Dublin ?

Let me know 07860 550088

Seamus:beer::aidan

Hi Seamus you are officially an Invader now. :thumb

Geraldine

hello people I thought i would like to put some faces to the names so met up with Aidan for the first time saturday(nice bloke). He told me what the crack was so i have a room booked for me and the mate looking forword to meeting some like minded tosser,s

hello people I thought i would like to put some faces to the names so met up with Aidan for the first time saturday(nice bloke). He told me what the crack was so i have a room booked for me and the mate looking forword to meeting some like minded tosser,s

Good Man Ray:thumb2

Hi Ray
You and John have been added to the Invader list. Looking forward to meeting you both.

Cheers Geraldine

Would that be like minded like Aidan :nenau
:eek:

Hello

Join Ireland's first weekend away for 2011 if you dare, or be the 'Fool' who misses it! :):)

Venue: The Cedar Lodge Hotel, Carrigbyrne, Newbawn, Co. Wexford.

Cost: €125.00 P.P.S. includes set dinner Saturday night. €20.00 single suppliment. State you are part of the UKGSer Group.

www.cedarlodgehotel.ie/

The Hotel closes for month of January so be patient as they only have a skeleton staff on and an e-mail would be helpful.

For those of you who want to share rooms, most of you have done this before :augie, most of you know each other and who you are prepared to share with :augie............so PM each other or agree with each other before contacting hotel so tha you can get the better sharing rates and a compatable roommate :comfort.

DO NOT CONTACT ME I AM NOT YOUR MAMMY!:D

There may also be a field available beside the hotel for hardened campers and some generous roomholders may be prepared to offer the use of a shower :comfort:comfort

Well that's it for now! Great roads promised as always. Mountains and coastal areas.........so get booking.

Geraldine

===================================

Hi Gearldine

I will not be able to join you all in Wexford, I have cancelled my hotel room also - another time

Have fun

Seamus

Back
Top Bottom