The new 1300 GS vs The new F900 adventure?

team duvet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you are not bothered about power and a chain drive, when you look at the BMW configuration page is the new F900 Adventure better value against the new R1300? also you can keep your ali luggage from your old steed.

Just a Friday thought?

TD.

Last edited:
The F900 is super lame starting with the chinese motor…Really a CMW but KTM from China and Triumph made in Thailand is in the same league…Sad because the prices dont even reflect the point of manufacture ! But they can sell their stuff where they make it because their workers will be able to buy lots of them…LOL

If you are not bothered about power and a chain drive, when you look at the BMW configuration page is the new F900 Adventure better value against the new R1300? also you can keep your ali luggage from your old steed.

Just a Friday thought?

TD.
Yep , its thurday now and Im still thinking about it ...................................................No :D Give me extra

Just a Friday thought?

TD.
A bit early as no release date as yet, hard to compare when no one as actually ridden one. I had the F900xr a great engine let down by manufacturer defects. Mine was in the BMW garage for 9 months With a clutch and oil leak. They did give me 3 different bikes during that time including a brand new RT for 5 months also the RS and R9T. Upon return of the F900 I swapped it for a new GS a triple black.

Back
Top Bottom