theoneandonly looking over the edge UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 7,489 Reaction score 2,642 Location sutton, surrey , england. Apr 24, 2024 #1 Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this
Andrew Dean Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 24, 2011 Messages 69 Reaction score 43 Location Chesterfield Apr 24, 2024 #2 theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... Shouldn’t last long, traded my mint CalVin 7000 miles in for a new V7 at ViaMoto. They put it on the Bay last Friday at 16.00, looks like it went about 21.00. They still look the business , but loving the V7
theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... Shouldn’t last long, traded my mint CalVin 7000 miles in for a new V7 at ViaMoto. They put it on the Bay last Friday at 16.00, looks like it went about 21.00. They still look the business , but loving the V7
The Other PaulG Still searching UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 9,411 Reaction score 4,507 Location Surrey, England Apr 24, 2024 #3 theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... You're right, I do! That looks like a good buy. Well spotted.
theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... You're right, I do! That looks like a good buy. Well spotted.
Zorro Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 830 Reaction score 78 Location SE Apr 24, 2024 #4 theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... That is very nice. Do you know the bike?
theoneandonly said: Pardon our interruption... here you are , you need this Click to expand... That is very nice. Do you know the bike?
The Other PaulG Still searching UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 9,411 Reaction score 4,507 Location Surrey, England Apr 25, 2024 #5 I enjoy being married. On the other hand, how often does a bike like this turn up?
theoneandonly looking over the edge UKGSer Subscriber Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 7,489 Reaction score 2,642 Location sutton, surrey , england. Apr 25, 2024 #6 Zorro said: That is very nice. Do you know the bike? Click to expand... no , only thing is the Kph clock.
Zorro said: That is very nice. Do you know the bike? Click to expand... no , only thing is the Kph clock.
xsgraham Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 20, 2022 Messages 143 Reaction score 208 Location Sussex Apr 25, 2024 #7 I spotted that too. Very nice...... good job I have no more room
The Other PaulG Still searching UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 9,411 Reaction score 4,507 Location Surrey, England Apr 25, 2024 #8 xsgraham said: I spotted that too. Very nice...... good job I have no more room Click to expand... It's a curse! Zorro, should we go halves??
xsgraham said: I spotted that too. Very nice...... good job I have no more room Click to expand... It's a curse! Zorro, should we go halves??