• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
Ok folks who's up for joining us for the Baskerville Saturday night meal. There is a superb menu for £14 per head.

Those camping welcome too :thumb2

• Starter Vegetable soup with bread roll.

• Main Course Chicken supreme with a leek and mushroom sauce served with a selection of vegetables and new potatoes.
  • Vegatarian Main Course Glamorgan sausages served with a selection of veg and new potatoes.

• Desert Chocolate fudge cake.

Can we have it delivered to our tent please :augie :D

Any idea of the breakfast menu ??

:thumb Now all I need is for someone to do the washing and I will be sorted for the wk end :D:D

+1 please, I've polled.

What about the Friday night?

:thumb Now all I need is for someone to do the washing and I will be sorted for the wk end :D:D

This is Wales we're talking about, everything will be thoroughly washed with natural rain water. If you're really lucky you will wake up to find everything steeping in several inches of flood water:D

+1 More

That's me fed for the Sat night...:thumb2

Now I need to sort out the menu for the camp stove for Friday... Coffee and Hot Chocolate already sorted....

T

Heinz baked beans with sausages is an easy one and hot choccy is a must...but they do say that men make the best chefs so what time do you want us round then TJW :bounce1

That's me fed for the Sat night...:thumb2

Now I need to sort out the menu for the camp stove for Friday... Coffee and Hot Chocolate already sorted....

T

You bringing the barby with you Trev?

Put us down for two please Paul :thumb2 and we'll take advantage of the nosh laid on in the hotel on Friday plus the breakies too :D

You bringing the barby with you Trev?
Put us down for two please Paul :thumb2 and we'll take advantage of the nosh laid on in the hotel on Friday plus the breakies too :D

Same goes for us Paul, will be one less thing to worry about but I do expect us to sit around together around the camp fire in the evening, just like the cowboys do on the films, it wouldnt be campin otherwise :hide

so what time do you want us round then TJW :bounce1

LB your both welcome round when:
1) You find someone to do the washing up....:D
2) When the beers are cold....:beer::thumb2

You bringing the barby with you Trev?:D

Val.h now thats a plan....maybe not the cast iron one from home a little to heavy for the bike...but wouldn't mind a nice steak sandwhich or Two...

Last edited:
Saturday night meal

Yes please,
Put us down for 2 meals,sounds like a good w/end this,
p.s have polled.

Yes please . . . 2 for us :D

fanx . . . . nowt fancy, no veggie or vegan stuff, just as it comes . . . cooked of course ;)

Shirley

PS I have polled :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom