This 2-owner machine has a full Triumph Dealer Service History and is ready to go touring anywhere. It has always been garaged, never used for commuting and always been cleaned after a ride in the rain. I usually manage 65 mpg on a run. Reason for sale:- after 5 years and 14,000 miles of fun I fancy a complete change. It is fitted with a Triumph Touring Screen, Crash Bars with Auxiliary lights, Triumph rear rack with Givi Mounting plate, Triumph LED indicators, upgraded Hagon Nitro shocks, Givi pannier racks, a USB-A outlet for phone charging, heated grips and centre-stand . Genuine Triumph badges on the Injector covers, clutch cover and alternator cover. It is also fitted with a professional Tubeless Wheel Conversion which means that you don't have to worry about changing inner tubes by the roadside. This 2019 model has the upgraded headstock wiring introduced for that model year. If you are after a very "clean" looking machine, I can easily return it back to standard with a corresponding reduction in price.
£6,500 or offer.
John 07764-589734 or PM me.
Vehicle registered: 12/06/2019
£6,500 or offer.
John 07764-589734 or PM me.
Vehicle registered: 12/06/2019