Triumph Tiger 900 GT Pro

Cobb2020

Reaction score
For those looking for a brilliant middleweight adventure bike my 2023 Tiger GT Pro is up for grabs. Only 2,464 miles, immaculate condition, serviced as you would expect & gutted that my ongoing arthritis issues mean selling. Message me or contact 07825 411093 for details, thanks

Thanks, located near Bristol, the bike is white & I am looking for £10,750. Photos to follow. This is a genuine bike, owned by a mature (ex cop) experienced rider. Can assist with delivery.

These are a brilliant bikes, and far better than most people could imagine if they’ve never ridden one, have a slight bump on me

These are a brilliant bikes, and far better than most people could imagine if they’ve never ridden one, have a slight bump on me
You are quite correct the Tiger 900 is a very good bike. I have a Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Just over 12000 miles on it in just under 2 years. Scotland twice, French Alps, Provence, Norway and many short 200-300 mile day rides. Still love riding it. Scotland, Ireland and French Alps again already booked for this year.
Good luck with the sale of a great bike.

You are quite correct the Tiger 900 is a very good bike. I have a Tiger 900 Rally Pro. Just over 12000 miles on it in just under 2 years. Scotland twice, French Alps, Provence, Norway and many short 200-300 mile day rides. Still love riding it. Scotland, Ireland and French Alps again already booked for this year.
Good luck with the sale of a great bike.
Thanks guys I agree, I did a lot of research, test rides etc before buying & the bike never fails to impress. Gutted it’s got to go but age comes to us all. Appreciate the bumps & I’d like it to go to someone who will appreciate it rather than an anonymous dealer.

Back
Top Bottom