Help required: Germany

vireo

Reaction score
Long shot, this.....any tossers in the Ravensburg area, south of Ulm, Germany perpared to take a look at a GS for sale that I am considering?
Its a long way to go from here, but a lot to ask too!!!

Paul

Hi mate if you have seen picktures of the bicke and you licke it then you can be prity shure its ok not enelse you buy it as spare and repair because in germany every body must give a garante be it private or trade 2 years would be glad to do any translating not shure when I will next go over have seen a nice GS 100 Airhead for sale with ohlins tourotech com not shure if it hade wp forks on the Pin bored at Heingerich in the Chimgaustr. münchen not so long back for about €3500 that was a verry good buy,
nigel

Hi mate if you have seen picktures of the bicke and you licke it then you can be prity shure its ok not enelse you buy it as spare and repair because in germany every body must give a garante be it private or trade 2 years would be glad to do any translating not shure when I will next go over have seen a nice GS 100 Airhead for sale with ohlins tourotech com not shure if it hade wp forks on the Pin bored at Heingerich in the Chimgaustr. münchen not so long back for about €3500 that was a verry good buy,
nigel

Good god man have you not heard of punctuation - did they miss spelling off the curriculum at your school.

Good god man have you not heard of punctuation - did they miss spelling off the curriculum at your school.

Popeye
English is not his first language:nono
check his other posts, he's a good egg:thumb2

Wish i could write in German, French and Dutch as well as he does in English :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom