RYDALES SALES FORCE

Geriatric Germ

Reaction score
Bought a pair of Savanna Boots the other week, whilst there spoke to Dennis? sales rep. asked about a new Adventure. Got one in October choose your spec. OK £9,890, looks at mine and says £2,700 to change (methinks not bad!) is this firm? Dennis says just a Ballpark Figure, so to set the Goal Posts I says how about £2,000 to change? Dennis dissapears for 10 minutes!! comes back, sits down, throws his hands up and says I got it wrong, I looked in the wrong place in the book, it's more like £3,300 to change. I says you are a professional BMW salesman and you make a dickhead mistake like that? Dennis says he has just had a bollocking off his boss and apologises, says he'll work out some figures and phone me. Zilch.

Moral, if trying to do a deal at Rydales, smile nicely at Dennis on the way in but negotiate with his Boss, and IF you can do a deal, smile nicely at Dennis on the way out!!:D :D :D

PS I did warn Dennis that I would post this Here. I get the impression that if you want to buy a BMW Car...............

PPS Rydales Main bike mechanic/technician/fitter has flown the nest for Canada so I imagine waiting times will be even longer for workshop facilities ( unless it's a BMW car):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

to be fair there new boy is a top tekkie and goes by the name of roger !! sadly ed left to go to Canada and i wish him well.
as i am sure anyone else who knows him will.

ming said:
to be fair there new boy is a top tekkie and goes by the name of roger !! sadly ed left to go to Canada and i wish him well.
as i am sure anyone else who knows him will.

Well I knew him, and I'm not off to Canada :D

Ed is a great bloke.
I too wish him all the best.
Agree with Ming regarding Roger, he really knows his stuff too.

rcc54 said:
Bought a pair of Savanna Boots the other week, whilst there spoke to Dennis? sales rep. asked about a new Adventure. Got one in October choose your spec. OK £9,890, looks at mine and says £2,700 to change (methinks not bad!) is this firm? Dennis says just a Ballpark Figure, so to set the Goal Posts I says how about £2,000 to change? Dennis dissapears for 10 minutes!! comes back, sits down, throws his hands up and says I got it wrong, I looked in the wrong place in the book, it's more like £3,300 to change. I says you are a professional BMW salesman and you make a dickhead mistake like that? Dennis says he has just had a bollocking off his boss and apologises, says he'll work out some figures and phone me. Zilch.

Moral, if trying to do a deal at Rydales, smile nicely at Dennis on the way in but negotiate with his Boss, and IF you can do a deal, smile nicely at Dennis on the way out!!:D :D :D

PS I did warn Dennis that I would post this Here. I get the impression that if you want to buy a BMW Car...............

PPS Rydales Main bike mechanic/technician/fitter has flown the nest for Canada so I imagine waiting times will be even longer for workshop facilities ( unless it's a BMW car):rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DONT FORGET IF YOU BUY A BLACK ADVENTURE YOUL HAVE TO LEARN HOW TO DO WHEEEELIES.

Back
Top Bottom