off roading at the HOG

YES,

Friday Night CLIVE has worked out a route, NICE and EASY about 6/10 in difficulty ( Clive please correct me if I`m wrong ) and it will be fine for PILLIONS also, Clive did post a thread, READ IT.:rob

Saturday 10.00ish

Bill (FANUM) FORD`s RUN, this is for anybody with web feet.

OFF ROAD Beginners ONLY PLEASE with Steptoe, this is most important as it will be only be good for BEGINNERS.

OFF ROAD, For the rest is lead by PAUL STURGESS (60)
30 years a solo SALISBURY PLAIN rider, with Clive at the SWEEPER at the rear.

This route will be taking you on a wonderfull 80 mile loop, last half to take in SALISBURY PLAIN.

PLEASE PLEASE RUN WITH THIS as last year I had 30 with Steptoe and 2 with Paul, very embarising for me.

Off roading GS TIPS dump your luggage in your tent, not to much bikeing gear.

Road ride outs to be posted !

nice one steve :thumb2

put me down for PAUL STURGESS rideout :cool:

Being new to this Hog Raost malarkey, is there ford crossings and 'water sports' on Sunday?

Sunday theres a talk in the Bar, about getting yourself ready for a long trip on a bike, by a guy called PETER LEWIS hes on his 5th ironman today as we speck.

Only ride out is your one home !

Being new to this Hog Raost malarkey, is there ford crossings and 'water sports' on Sunday?

Sunday theres a talk in the Bar, about getting yourself ready for a long trip on a bike, by a guy called PETER LEWIS hes on his 5th ironman today as we speck.

Only ride out is your one home !

More space in mi pannier then as I won't need to pack my arm bands & rubber ring.

I know it's probably been asked before...... but please tell me the off road leaders will be on a GS too and not some pogo stick on steroids :eek:

but please tell me the off road leaders will be on a GS too and not some pogo stick on steroids :eek:
No, I think Paul might be too old for a GS ;)
he has a Yam 400 IIRC - don't worry I'll be at the back (on a GS) and will help pick up your bike :eek: :thumb

I know it's probably been asked before...... but please tell me the off road leaders will be on a GS too and not some pogo stick on steroids :eek:

That was TIM FRENCH that abused you !

Geko, Paul is 60, and riders real slow sat down, and hes got a dodgie knee, from kicking over his 650 Husurburg in his socks. :rolleyes:

You`ll be fine :thumb

You don`t have to book just find them on the day :thumb

Steve, my lovely little crusty bun, I'm going to be asking to limit the participants on the fords run.......I'll get a thread up about it in the next few days, but with the small amount of space, parking on roads and the nature of the fords, I'd rather not have more than 14-15 on the run.

I'll speak to a few prime candidates to run a second fords run, same as the first but backwards if there are enough who want to do it, but more than 15 gets slow, and more than 30 (as recently) gets silly (and potentially dangerous ;) )

:kissy2 B

Steve, my lovely little crusty bun, I'm going to be asking to limit the participants on the fords run.......I'll get a thread up about it in the next few days, but with the small amount of space, parking on roads and the nature of the fords, I'd rather not have more than 14-15 on the run.

I'll speak to a few prime candidates to run a second fords run, same as the first but backwards if there are enough who want to do it, but more than 15 gets slow, and more than 30 (as recently) gets silly (and potentially dangerous ;) )

:kissy2 B

Thank you Bill, its that sort of thing that makes this event so good,so 10 GSers and 5 FIREBLADES is that a good split :thumb

Back
Top Bottom