My R1150GSA dont exist!

Qmouse

Reaction score
Got on the phone yesterday to my Insurance brokers to put a 2004 1150 GS Adventure on my policy as i am picking it up on Monday and it did not exist on their list of bikes! Was it Imported sir?, :confused: No. Are you sure its 1130cc, :rolleyes: errr Yes! Are you sure it was manafactured in 2004, :blast YES It may have been manafactured in 2003 but it was registered in 2004.
They did put a bike on my policy and I should receive the documents today.

Being of untrusting nature. I'm sure when I look at the cover note they will have messed it up.

In there a BMW Web page that says the dates that the GSA was manufactured between?

Brian

Thought I would double check by getting an insurance quote through BMW's own web site.

The R1150GS Adventure was only produced in 2002 :confused: All the others were GS's, even the SE was not an Adventure model. Maybe they produced a shed load in 2002 and sold them over the next 3 years.:rolleyes:

THis is doing my head in:blast

Brian

I had the same problem when I got my 04 GSA, what a pain that was in the end phoned the insurance company no problem, gave them stick for having wrong info on the website:thedummy , since then not had any problems.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom