Tuesday Evening Run (17th)

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After nothing happening this evening (& poor GChamp waiting for us :( ) there will be a run next Tue 17th. Probably meeting in Old Bawn again but it will depend on exactly where we're going - so watch this space ;)

Right, who's up for it :bounce1 :bounce1

I'll get in there now and say I'm up for it :thumb

And I think I will try and check the board b4 I head out next time :rob

Count me in, now I've actually got a GS I feel I can arrive with some pride..but then that usually comes before a fall so I will ;eave the pride at home...and the giraffe

im there, dont forget to let gchamp know if no one,s gonna show up

Ha Ha :D I think I have learned my leasson.

I can't help it if I was a bit enthusiastic about it after the last run :clap besides I am no longer on bald road tyres but now I have a nice new set of Tourance on my machine :thumb

C U all next Tuesday

electric_monk said:
now I've actually got a GS

:clap :clap Well may she wear :beerjug:

Same route as the other week?

Too early to know for sure :) All you need to know for now is where & when :D

Bin Ridin said:
Would you tell again where to meet and when in case I get a pass?

Meet 18.00 outside Londis in Old Bawn Shopping Centre (opposite Old Mill Pub) and head for Wickla. It could be Sally Gap, Laragh & Glenmalure or it could be Hollywood, Donard. There again it could be somewhere else altogether :D (I'm hoping someone else volunteers to show us some nice lanes ;)

Lived in Idrone in '79, first house, and I rember seeing dairy cows being driven on Scholarstown Road, where's me pension book, feck, arse.

Lived in Idrone in '79, first house, and I rember seeing dairy cows being driven on Scholarstown Road, where's me pension book, feck, arse.

Jaysus, you're stirring up the memories here too :eek: When the family came over here in '63 we moved into Beechpark, off Kill Lane, and there was a farm at the end of our cul-de-sac. Some cows & a huge shed of battery chickens. Ah, those were the days :rob

Good friends of mine lived in Beechpark Drive, Conways, we were mad into bikes, used to ride theim in a field where the Cornelscourt drive-in bank yoke is now.
We lived in Priory Avenie and the pig farm behind what is now the Stillorgan Park Hotel (South County) would stink you out of it. Keegan's lived there and had a showjumping ring there too.
"Nostalgia ain't what it used to be"!

Good friends of mine lived in Beechpark Drive, Conways, we were mad into bikes, used to ride theim in a field where the Cornelscourt drive-in bank yoke is now.

Fook it's a small world. We lived directly behind Conways (pair of fcukin' nutters on bikes :D ) & I was often round in their garage gawping at the bikes. I seem to remember a green Kwacker 550 triple among numerous others. That was where I picked up the fine scar on the side of me noggin too (my fault not theirs !) Whatever became of them :nenau

Let's just say they are both senior pilots in a well known airline....followed Dad's footsteps.
We will talk it over in more detail........
Bin

Errm, are we still going out on bikes on tuesday or are you two gonna be getting all glassy eye'd and hugging each other and going 'when I was a lad' etc etc ?:augie

Back
Top Bottom